November's Pinch Punch
November became Go-vember at Toggle, as everything suddenly went 100mph. Fasten your seat belts… Here we go:
- £2,167,785 in total Toggle sales!
- We welcomed 23 new hospitality brands to Airship & Toggle. Including Chopstix, Fever-Tree, Darwin & Wallace, Dogbowl, Pleased to Meet You, Comfy Pubs, AJP Pubs, Boojum, Sushi Revolution, Ballie Ballerson and many more
- A record breaking 42 groups going live including (brace yourselves) Shepherd Neame, Heron & Brearley, GAILs, Sixes Social Cricket, Megans, Liberation Group & Butcombe, The Chesterford Group, Dirty Bones, Lina Stores, Provenance Inns, The Cocktail Club, Little Door & Go, Signature Pub Group, Busaba, Rum Kitchen, Various Eateries PLC + TWENTY FIVE MORE!
- 17,745,228 emails were sent out via Airship - SO. MUCH. ENGAGEMENT.
- 14% conversion on our toggle stores on black friday
- Our most ridiculous video shoot so far, with an inflatable jetpack Santa, a cardboard village, the apparent release of some pent up anger from our Customer Success team towards Sam Brown, PLUS the re-launch of our Jetpack Santa game.
- One new office dog - big shout out to @Patrick and his new companion, Blue (see our below for the team’s reaction)
- We went live with a record-breaking, 7 new partners last month! We are now integrated with the likes of Me&U, Storekit, HedgeHog by Wireless Social, Tonic by Collins, CBE, Como, Qikpay and WIFi Marketing!
- 3,782 physical items sent from our fulfilment centre (which we are referring to as ‘’Sam’ta’s Grotto’ for the month of December.
- 1 nomination for ‘Innovation of the year’ at RMI 2022
- Another 2 nominations at the Sheffield Business Awards
- 4 face to face events, including the Propel Multiclub, The MCA Restaurant Conference, The Turing Fest (we sent the Product Team to Edinburgh for a couple of days of geeking out) and the Restaurant & Bar Tech Expo (big shout out to Vic Searl & Data Hawks for allowing us to join the power rangers stand)
- 1 welcome-to-the team night out for Ed Chapman, which may have spiralled slightly out of control, partly due to the presence of our good friends Vita Mojo. Including a visit to our FIRST EVER Airship customer, Nomad bar.
- The single most hungover office day known to man - with hair of the dog provided at 5pm by our friends Sophie at LCC and Mark at Vouch Global
- Lorna Fox’s first (and potentially last) trip to London to run face to face training.
It's been a great month! We have kicked off the beginning of the gifting season, which sees 60% of gifting happen for our Togglers. It was our biggest Black Friday yet, selling over £740k worth of products over the weekend.
It’s not too late to make the most of Toggle this Christmas! Sign up to Toggle here: Sign Up