We're Hiring: Key Account Manager
Who are we?
Airship is a hospitality focused SaaS (software as a service) company - with our head office in Sheffield but with our commercial team spread all across the country, in a variety of remote roles. We are proud to be part of the Zonal family.
We have two products that support over 700 hospitality groups - including some of the most exciting brands in our sector. Our Key Accounts include the likes of The Alchemist, Honest Burgers, Shepherd Neame, Pho, Loungers, Rudy’s Pizza, Yo! Sushi and many more.
We’re a small team all pulling in the same direction, we take pride in our platforms which deliver best in class solutions which help put their customers at the heart of their operations as well as drive new revenue streams that promise a future visit through gifting.
What will you be doing?
Your role as a Key Account Manager within the Customer Success Team will be to build long term relationships with our customers & support them in using our products, you will manage a portfolio of our key accounts from the moment they sign their contract to ensure they get the highest possible value from our products.
Make no mistake, this is one of the most important roles in our business, and we need a proactive, energetic and passionate individual who is up to the challenge and loves the hospitality sector.
The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and be confident in developing relationships with both long term and new customers.
Skills & Experience
- Proven account management experience, ideally within a SaaS environment
- Have experience with CRM & email marketing
- Have experience and knowledge within the hospitality industry
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets & Trello (or similar system)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working proactively at a quick pace, and managing customer expectations at speed.
- Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how our products work and what they are capable of. Use that knowledge to help our customers apply this to their businesses & to train the rest of your team.
- Be confident in managing the expectations of your customers and making sure they are aware of and understand any obstacles along the way.
- You will support your customers from the moment they begin to onboard with Airship all the way through to ensure they’re using all of the features to their full potential.
- You will support your customer on their marketing strategy and advise the best way to utilise Airship and Toggle within this.
- You will build excellent long term relationships with your customers, be their key point of contact & always strive to help them excel with the use of our products.
- Carry out regular meetings with your customers to ensure they have all of the tools and support they need. Monthly calls should be in place (or more often where relevant) to ensure they’re on track with their CRM & Marketing plans.
- Support our customers with the sale of any boosters or new features they use & ensure any feedback is passed back to our product team to continually improve our platform.
- Completing a monthly report with recommendations on the performance of customers on the platforms & their status and the 5 things you’re going to do in the following month to improve customer satisfaction and to prevent customer churn.
- Ensure you are up to date with all competencies relevant to your role & educate yourself on troubleshooting methods so that an issue is only getting escalated to the engineering team when all other possible explanations have been explored.
- Be positive and a force for good in the team – even when faced with difficult problems. Be solutions focussed. Remain calm under pressure.
- Help to make Airship a great place to work. Help us maintain our culture as supportive and a great place to work.
Who you will report to?
Head of Customer Success, Georgina Doyle.
Salary & Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: up to £43,000 depending on experience
Job Location: Our office is based in Sheffield, but we are open to applicants working remotely and particularly interested in having a presence in London.
Holidays: 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Your Birthday off
10% time: 10% of your time to learn something new
Dog Friendly: If you’ve got one, it's welcome at our offices
Health Insurance: Full private health insurance provided.
Family Friendly Policies: Including 26 weeks full pay for maternity leave and flexible working
Cycle-to-Work Scheme: Plus secure bike storage at our office
You can read more about our benefits here.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com along with a covering email about yourself.