Most restaurants businesses are not pricing correctly and default to discounting, which results in lost margin, kills profit and damages brand image in the long term.
This training session, delivered by James Newman from Brain Fuud, discusses:
* Why price is important in terms of profit
* The role of marketing in pricing
* Consumer-orientated approaches to how you can be better at pricing, including the Van Westerndorp pricing model
* The uphill battle of discounting and the conundrum of volume vs profit
* Menu engineering - the star/dog model
👉 Find out more about the #ComeBackStrong campaign here: www.usetoggle.com/come-back-strong