Come Back Strong
We're teaming up with the brightest brains in hospitality to deliver a series of free webinars which will inspire employees and provide training for those on furlough to help operators come back swinging when the doors reopen.
Thursday 11 March, 1-2pm
During the past year the hospitality industry has needed to look at new and innovative ways to make sales and maintain business. In 2020 Tillo processed £2.3 million worth of sales for hospitality businesses to B2B audiences with an average value of £40 per gift card. These sales range from staff incentives to reward schemes, where companies are rewarding staff with food, drink, and hospitality gift cards. With the world of corporate work, and life as we know it permanently transformed, what can the hospitality industry do to get in front of a B2B audience?
By attending this session, presented by Alex Preece, COO at Tillo, you will:
* Understand the scale of the opportunity that reward and incentives programmes in the B2B space represent for the hospitality industry
* Learn how to unlock the potential of corporate gifting as an additional revenue stream in order to drive sales and brand awareness
* See how Tillo support the hospitality industry across the UK, generating millions of £s of revenue through gift cards in the corporate sector
Thursday 18 March, 1-2pm
Most restaurants businesses are not correctly pricing, they are underpricing resulting in lost margin. Many brands default to discounting, which kills profit and damages brandimage in the long term.
This training session, delivered by James Newman from Brain Fuud, will discuss:
* Why price is important in terms of profit
* The role of marketing in pricing
* Consumer-orientated approaches to how you can be better at pricing, including the Van Westerndorp pricing model
* The uphill battle of discounting and the conundrum of volume vs profit
* Menu engineering - the star/dog model
Thursday 25 March, 1-2pm
With hospitality facing a raft of post-Covid challenges, we look at how you can use data to build resilience and business success.
This session is delivered by Victoria Searl, Founder and Head Hawk at DataHawks, and will take you through
* Identifying which data is most valuable to your business
* Learning how to build a data-led acquisition, conversion and retention strategy
* Tips on getting started on your own data journey
Thursday 1 April, 1-2pm
This sustainability session is delivered by Will Dennis, London Operations Manager and Sustainability Lead for Daylesford Organic.
It will look at three critical areas for starting or reopening a hospitality business without compromising on environmental impact - from sourcing seasonal produce and building relationships to boost the local economy to considering resource use and end of life solutions for food waste.
Thursday 8 April, 1-2pm
How to reopen with a bang!
This session is delivered by Julia Platia, Head of Client Services at Feed It Back, and will take you through:
* Learnings from re-opening after Lockdown #1
* Advice on making the most of your guest data
* Practical tips on turning insight into action
* What expectations customers will have after Lockdown #3
Thursday 15 April, 1-2pm
Hospitality sales and strategic business development experts, Bums on Seats will be sharing their killer sales and top tips for re-opening, building business resilience and working towards achieving organic growth in 2021.
Bums on Seats CEO Amber Staynings and Operations Director Dee Sturgess will take you through a 60-minute workshop and Q&A identifying operator sales opportunities (the what, the why and the how). Not one to miss!
Thursday 22 April, 1-2pm
Since March 2020, the mobile gaming audience in the UK has grown by 50% – that’s 8.6M new gamers. Come and find out why some of the biggest global brands are including games in their marketing mix and how they can help hospitality come back stronger.
Presented by Cari Kirby, Marketing Manager at Peek & Poke, this session will provide insights into:
* The games industry and why you need to be paying attention to it
* How games can fit into your marketing strategy to drive engagement, acquisition and loyalty
* Tips and tricks on getting the best results from a game campaign on a budget.